- Deregulated market environment creates new challenges for company to target and attract new customer groups.
- Call Center capabilities are necessary to increase customer convenience through additional interaction channels.
- Optimized support of the complete sales cycle eases daily business. Analytical capabilities enable to optimize the customer relationship to your most attractive customer group.
- System integration reduces your TCO.
The SAP industry strategy for Utilities
- Seamless integration of utility specific processes across system borders tailored to the needs of your customers.
Utility Industry Challenges Addressed by mySAP CRM
- Interaction center solution
- Provide integrated utility specific processes in the areas of marketing, sales, and service around customers
- Increase customer convenience through additional interaction channels.
- Enable valuable and long lasting customer relationships.
2. Opportunity management and sales methodology
- Create opportunities, including sales methodology, to streamline complete sales cycle Provide an integrated view to all relevant sales data to sales agents.
3. Cross system contract management
- Create and maintain utility contracts based on multiple information sources and products
- Include sales, marketing, and analytical information
4. Quotation for utility contracts
- Always quote the latest prices to your commercial and industrial, chain, and clustered customers
- Calculate prices based on customers’ consumption behavior (load profiles), grid usage conditions, and sales costs
5. Key account manager portal
Provide an “easy-to-use” Web-based user interface to gather and manage all kinds of information for key account managers
Include information from various SAP and non-SAP systems in a highly personalized environment.