ExpertSoft Trainings provides SAP FSCM Online Training with certified experienced IT professionals who has more then 10+ Years of real time experience. Our trainers has good training experience on SAP Financial Supply Chain Management so that best quality output will be delivered. Our faculty is dedicated so that we can complete your course as per the schedule given Daily/Weekly at your convenience. We also allow you to record the classes from your end so that you can refer the classes once again when ever is required.
We provide the Latest Version System Access with very good speed and 24*7 Support as well. We provide classes through online by using Gotomeeting and Webex Systems. We also give Interview support & Technical support. We satisfied 1000's of Customers from different location USA, UK, SINGAPORE, INDIA, SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, DUBAI. We trouble shoot your problems while you are working we address your questions during the Online SAP FSCM Training even after the course completion.
After completion of your course we will help you to clear your interviews and also assist you to get certified on SAP FSCM. We will give you 100% Satisfaction and We provide the best quality real time online training.
COLLECTION MANAGEMENT : (20 hours)
Basic Settings for Collection Management
Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting
- Company Codes for SAP Collections Management.
- Collection Strategies
- Organizational Structure: Segments, Collection Profiles, Collection Groups etc
- Promise to Pay: Create RMS ID, Create Status Profile etc.
- Number Range Interval for Case
- Case Types
- Customer Contacts: Define Result of Customer Contact.
- Resubmit: Define Resubmission Reason.
- SAP Dispute Management Integration
- Work list: Define Distribution Procedure
Business Partner Settings
- Activate SAP Collections Management
- Activate/Deactivate Standard Implementation for Mapping in FI-AR
- Activate Distribution per Company Code
- Make Settings for Promise to Pay
- Business Partner
- Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges
- Business Partner Settings
- Activate Synchronization Options
DISPUTE MANAGEMENT (15 hours)
Dispute Case Processing
- Transfer of Data from SAP AR to FSCM Collections Management
- Generation of the Work List.
- My Work List
- Supervisor–All Work list
- Promise To Pay
Process Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting
- Create RMS ID
- Element Types and Case Record Model
- Create Element Type
- Create and Process Case Record Model
- Create Attribute Profile
- Create Values for Attribute "Escalation Reason"
- Create Profile for Case Search
- Configure Text IDs
- Create Text Profile
- Create Status Profile
- NUMBER RANGE for Case
- Define Case Types
- Define Derivation of Element Types
- Define Automatic Status Changes
- Define Document Category for Attachments to Dispute Cases
- Activate Process Integration for SAP Dispute Management
- Define Default Values for Creation of Dispute Cases
- Automatic Write-Off of Dispute Cases:- Edit settings
- Activate Assignment of Open Credits and Payments
- Enter Accounting Clerk Identification Code for Customers
CREDIT MANAGEMENT: (20 hours)
Overview SAP Credit Management
- Creation of Dispute Case
- Manage Dispute Case
- Closing of Dispute Case: Fully and Partial Payments
- Clearing of Dispute Case through Credit memo
- Automatic Write-off of Dispute Case
Create Risk Classes
Integration with Accounts Receivable & SD.
- Define Credit Control Area
- Assign Company Code to Credit Control Area
- Techncal architecture of SAP Credit Management
- Master data in SAP Credit Management
- Define Credit Segment
- Assign Credit Control Area and Credit Segment
- Define Credit Exposure Categories
- Define Recon a/c Without Credit Management Update
- Master Data
- Master Data Mass Changes/Display